Views: 4583 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-22 Origin: Site
Petrochemical enterprises are heavily polluting industries. How to ensure safe production while ensuring that environmental violations do not occur is a major issue that managers at all levels of enterprises must face. As a commonly used deodorizing system pump, what is the reason for the leakage of the mechanical seal? How should we solve it.
1. Frequent start and stop of the pump is one of the main causes of mechanical seal damage. Frequent start and stop of the pump causes mechanical seal dynamic and static rings, and spring O-rings are frequently impacted. It is found that the internal seal components have been displaced by disassembling and repairing the diesel pump mechanical seal.
2. The pump circulating fluid diesel absorbs the malodor source components more complex. After the adsorption, the running fluid contains particulate impurities, the medium is dirty, which causes the wear of the dynamic and static rings, and also causes the sealing and flushing line to be blocked. The large spring has been repeatedly working excessively, causing the large spring to break when it reaches a certain value, resulting in failure of the mechanical seal.
1. According to the design requirements of the deodorizing system, the diesel circulating pump is set to two open and one standby. When the deodorizing system starts to operate, two diesel pumps are frequently started and stopped at the same time, it is very easy to cause two sets of diesel pump mechanical seal
2. to be damaged at the same time. As a result, the medium leakage seal fails.
4.When the diesel pump mechanical seal is disassembled and overhauled, it is found that the seal cavity is severely crystallized, and the seal end face and the spring are drenched by crystals, causing the mechanical seal to fail and damage.
1. Adjust the operation mode of the diesel pump and lye circulation pump, and change the diesel pump from the self-starting intermittent operation to the continuous operation mode. The diesel pump is always in a stable running state to avoid impact damage to the pump mechanical seal due to frequent start and stop.
2. Change the current diesel pump from self-starting mode to manual start. Before the pump is started, the operator will go to the site to check the pump status. Avoid mechanical seal damage due to abnormal conditions such as pump evacuation.
3. Add a basket filter at the diesel pump port to prevent crystals and particulate impurities from entering the pump body, causing damage to the mechanical seal. Clean the filter screen regularly to ensure the cleanness of the mechanical seal end face and seal cavity.
4. Sampling and analysis of diesel oil on a regular basis, and regular replacement of diesel oil according to the analysis.
Do you know the causes and solutions of the mechanical seal leakage of the diesel pump? Follow us to learn more about mechanical seal, water pump mechanical seal, double mechanical seal, pump seal.