Views: 2453 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-04 Origin: Site
O-rings are used in hydro-pneumatic systems and various mechanical equipment and components. They work under the specified pressure, temperature, and different liquid and gas media, and play a sealing role in a static or moving state. Do you know how to make the O-ring play its role better? What is the development of O-rings? Let’s see together.
1. Temperature. 5-25 ℃ is the ideal storage temperature for O-rings. It should avoid contact with heat sources and sunlight. Seals taken from a low-temperature storage state should be placed in a 20 ° C environment before use.
2. Humidity. The relative humidity of the warehouse should be less than 70%, to avoid being too wet or too dry, and the phenomenon of condensation should not occur.
3. Light. Avoid sunlight and strong artificial light sources containing ultraviolet light. UV-resistant packaging bags provide the best protection. It is recommended to apply red or orange paint or film to the windows of the warehouse.
4. Oxygen and ozone: rubber materials should avoid exposure to circulating air. This can be achieved by packaging, wrapping, storing in airtight containers, or other suitable methods. Ozone is harmful to most elastomers.
5. Contact surface. The O-ring should not come into contact with solvents, oil, grease or other semi-solid materials. Do not allow contact with magnetic materials, cast iron, copper and its alloys, or contain materials that can damage rubber. PVC materials cannot be used to package seals.
6. Cleaning method. As needed, the seal can be cleaned with soap and water. But water should not contact fiber reinforced seals, rubber metal bonding seals, AU material seals. Disinfectants, organic solvents and tools with sharp edges must not be used. The cleaned seals should be dried at room temperature and not close to the heat source.
With the development of China's economic construction, the requirements for the development of seals for use in alpine, desert and underwater environments have been put forward. Although the rubber seal is small, its role makes it a basic component and accessory in the main national economic industries such as national defense, chemical industry, petroleum, coal, transportation and machinery manufacturing, and it plays a very important role in the development of the national economy.
In recent years, with the rapid economic growth, the rubber and plastic seal manufacturing industry has maintained double-digit growth. Data show that in 2011, the scale of China's rubber and plastic seal manufacturing industry achieved a total industrial output value of nearly 10 billion, a year-on-year increase of more than 20%. The production and quality of rubber seal products in China have gradually entered a new stage and new period.
As a leading enterprise in China's sealing industry, Hange is committed to providing high-quality to global customers. We sincerely welcome everyone to visit and cooperate. Looking forward to your inquiry and comments.