Views: 2457 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-09 Origin: Site
Consumer manufacturers of hydraulic cylinders must understand the sealing technology in order to choose different seals based on different technical requirements. Seal manufacturers must also understand the working principle of the cylinder and adopt different designs to meet the technical requirements of the cylinder. Therefore, the two need to cooperate closely to reduce the probability of the cylinder malfunctioning.
1. There are many ways of mechanical spring reciprocating motion sealing, common ones are L-shaped, U-shaped, V-shaped, and Y-shaped, etc., and their shapes are mostly lip-shaped seals.
2. The reciprocating lip seal is quite commonly used in the reciprocating cylinder of the hydraulic system. The pressure face of this kind of seal has a lip shape, and there is very little interference during the installation, so that the lip and the sealing surface are in full contact, thereby generating a sealing effect.
3. Seal manufacturers in all countries in the world have strict requirements on the tolerance and roughness of groove size. Therefore, the oil cylinder manufacturer must produce the oil cylinder strictly according to the requirements of tolerance and roughness.
1. If the groove of mechanical seal is too deep, two conditions will occur:
A. The gap between the root of the seal and the groove becomes larger, which will cause the root of the seal to become unfixed.
B. The interference quality between the sealing lip and the sealing surface becomes smaller, and the rebound force of the sealing member becomes smaller, so the fault rate of low-pressure oil leakage will increase when the piston rod jumps.
2. If the groove of the seal is too shallow, two conditions will also occur:
A. The interference between the sealing lip and the sealing surface is increased, and the contact area is increased, which leads to greater friction. When the cylinder returns, the sealing lip is not effectively lubricated. The damage of the lips of the seals is caused.
B. The amount of gap at the root of the seal becomes smaller, and as a result, the chance of the root of the seal being squeezed out when the cylinder is under high pressure increases.
Hydraulic cylinders have different technical requirements, and seals must also produce seals with different technical requirements based on the technical requirements of the cylinder.
1. The hardness of the seal is 92-97 degrees. The higher the pressure of the cylinder, the greater the hardness of the seal.
2. The linear velocity of the seal lip must meet 0.5 m / s.
3.The temperature resistance of the seal must meet the temperature of -30 ℃ -110 ℃. Because the temperature of the lip contact surface of the seal is higher than the temperature of the hydraulic oil, the seal must be selected to withstand a high temperature of 110 ℃; and some central temperatures are around -30 ℃, so the selection of the seal should be resistant to a low temperature of -30 ℃.
Do you want to know the characteristics and precautions of seals such as spring seals, elastomer bellow seals,pump seals, elastomer bellow seals? Follow us to push the latest seal industry news for you.